A brief look…
- Fully customizable and scalable solutions to meet your needs
- Secure, remote access from any location for any service
- Hosted on the worlds biggest cloud platform
- Backup and failover put in place to ensure you have access to all your data all the time
Our hosted solutions allow your company and its staff to operate from any location, 24/7.
Why invest in a Hosted Solution?
A fully managed hosted solution will allow your business to flexibly scale up or down and will allow you access to all of your applications and data from anywhere, any place, anytime. Hosted solutions are a cost-effective way of getting a business up and running without the need to invest in on-premise infrastructure such as serves. This also allows you to save power, cooling and also space to use for your business to run in. Not to mention it will be a lot quieter!
All hosted solutions can be fully scaled meaning that a single user can use the same systems as a company with 25 members of staff while still paying the same per user, per month price.
Why choose Affordable IT as your hosted provider?
- All of our hosted solutions are secured meaning that all of your data is kept within the UK and locked down on our reliable, servers.
- All data can be accessed from any location, at any time of the day from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
- All systems are flexible and scalable meaning that if your business is to grow or shrink we can scale your systems to your needs.
- Our technical team has worked in the IT Support and Hosting industry for over 10 years meaning that we know how to build systems that you require and are always looking at ways to improve the current systems that are in place.
- Data is backed up every day meaning that we have a copy of all your data which can be recovered by picking up the phone or sending us an email.
If you believe that your company could benefit from a hosted solution, or if you would like to discuss the possibility of moving your company into the cloud, then please get in touch today by calling 02380 000 770 or emailing email@example.com.