A brief look…
- Secure off-site backups giving you peace of mind that your data is safe
- Fully automated system meaning you no longer have to switch out hard drives or tapes
- Suitable for single user networks or multiple user networks with a central data store
- Generous packages allowing you to ensure all your data is backed up
Our secure backup system will give you peace of mind that all of your data is safely backed up on a daily basis and can be restored in the event of a disaster.
Why do I need a backup system?
As you and your company grow the amount of files and folders that you have will grow along with it. Over time this data becomes more and more precious and it only takes 1 disaster for all of your vital data to be lost in an instant. Secure, automated backups will ensure that all of your data is uploaded to our UK based servers on a daily basis so that if something was to happen, all we have to do is click a restore button and your data will be back with you. We understand that the security of your data is of the highest importance to you. With the Affordable IT backup solution we have ensured that data security is our highest priority. As well as all data being stored in UK based data centres your data will also be encrypted (up to AES-256) on both backup and recovery (upload and download) meaning that throughout the data stream your data will remain secure and only to be seen by your eyes.
Why choose Affordable IT as your backup provider?
- Data security is our highest priority. We have ensured that throughout both the backup and restore process all of your data will be encrypted so that only you can see it.
- All backups are managed services meaning that we will set up the backup software and scheduling and actively monitor the backups. We will also deal with any data restores, should you need them.
- Our packages are suitable for both desktop computers and servers ensuring that all your vital data is backed up and secure.
- All data is stored in the UK within ISO 27001 data centre facilities.
If you would like us to take care of your data today then get in touch by calling us on 02380 000 770 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.